Achievements so Far
Did you know?
- Pakistan was created on August 14, 1947 to be the homeland for India’s largest minority group.
- Pehchaan means Identity in Urdu, which is the national language of Pakistan.
- Pakistan is the world’s 6th most populous nation with over 187 million people in 2011.
- In 2010 UNESCO reported Pakistan’s literary rate at 56% which means more than 80 million people in Pakistan cannot read and write.
- 5.1 million Children are out of school in Pakistan. That is 10% of the world out of school population.
Want to contribute to the aid? Click here to find out more.
Most of the time our students and applicants tell us about the injustice done to them for being of a minority group. All of our applicants live very close to poverty, have no running water or electricity at home, their family struggle to provide for basic necessities, and many times they are discriminated and victimized.
This is the story of not only one of our students but of many of our applicants and probably many more young women out there. Q.S. is the second child in her family, she has one older brother and one younger brother.